How to apply?
2020 ADMISSION - APPLYING TO ASSISTANT PHARMACIST CURRICULUM
In order to apply for the Assistant Pharmacist curriculum, you are required to use DreamApply (for candidates who do not have an Estonian identification code) or Admission Information System SAIS (for candidates who have an Estonian identification code).
We do not accept any applications via e-mail.
NB! The application period for the Assistant Pharmacist curriculum has been extended.
- 31st of October 2020 - application deadline for non-Estonian citizens.
- 26st of November 2020 - application deadline for Estonian citizens.
- 1st of February - beginning of the studies.
Exact dates for the specialty test and admission interviews will follow.
- 4th of May - 1st of June (16.00 local time) - application period for non-Estonian citizens.
- 15th of June - non-Estonian citizens will receive detailed information about admission interview and test time.
- 15th of June - 3rd of July (16.00 local time) - application period for Estonian citizens.
- 8th of July 09.00 (local time) - 9th of July 09.00 (local time) - online specialty test, accessible in 24h period.
- 10th of July - 14th of July - online admission interviews.
- 17th of July - publishing the list of admitted candidates. NB! If the group is not filled, the admission period will be extended until December 2020 and the start of studies will be moved to February 2021.
- 31st of August - beginning of the academic year.
Required documents for applying to Assistant Pharmacist curriculum
1. Identity card (ID-card) or passport
2. Certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent (certified at the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre, if the certificate has been obtained abroad)
3. Certificate of proficiency in English at least at the B2 level. Acceptable language certificates:
- Cambridge language test
- IELTS language test
- TOEFL language test
- Innove Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced
1. Specialty Test* covering Botany, Chemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology. The specialty test is in written form with multiple choice and short answer questions.
2. Admission interview*. In the interview, the following criteria will be assessed: vocational motivation, preparedness to study, knowledge of the profession, ability to express oneself in English, communication skills.
*The test and interview will be conducted online.
Application and tuition fee
The application fee invoice will be sent via e-mail after we have received the candidate's application within a few working days.
- The application fee is 50€, which is non-refundable. If the candidate proves admissible, the tuition fee will be less by 50€ in the first year of studies.
- The tuition fee is 2700€ per semester (5400€ per year).
Recognition of prior learning
Students can transfer their studies to Tallinn Health Care College. Learn more about the process HERE.
1. Recognition of the qualification (ENIC / NARIC)
2. Long-term visa (Police and Border Guard Board)
3. Temporary residence permit for studying (Police and Border Guard Board)
4. Migration Advisors (Police and Border Guard Board)
5. Study in Estonia
6. Living in Estonia
For further information or questions please contact our Admissions Specialist at email@example.com