How to apply? | Tallinna Tervishoiu Kõrgkool

How to apply?


There will be no application period in 2022!

Watch the recording of introduction hour HERE!

In order to apply for the Assistant Pharmacist curriculum, you are required to use DreamApply (for candidates who do not have an Estonian identification code) or Admission Information System SAIS (for candidates who have an Estonian identification code).
We do not accept any applications via e-mail. 

The Assistant Pharmacist curriculum includes application and tuition fees. 

The application fee invoice will be sent via e-mail after we have received the candidate's application within a few working days. 

  • The application fee is 50€, which is non-refundable. If the candidate proves admissible, the tuition fee will be less by 50€ in the first year of studies.
  • The tuition fee is 2700€ per semester (5400€ per year).

Recognition of prior learning

Students can transfer their studies to Tallinn Health Care College. Learn more about the process HERE.

Required documents for applying to Assistant Pharmacist curriculum

1. Identity card (ID-card) or passport
2. Certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent (certified at the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre, if the certificate has been obtained abroad)
3. Certificate of proficiency in English at least at the B2 level. Acceptable language certificates:

  • Cambridge language test
  • IELTS language test
  • TOEFL language test
  • Innove Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced

Admission conditions

1. Specialty Test* covering Botany, Chemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology. The specialty test is in written form with multiple choice and short answer questions.
2. Admission interview*. In the interview, the following criteria will be assessed: vocational motivation, preparedness to study, knowledge of the profession, ability to express oneself in English, communication skills.

*The test and interview will be conducted online.

Helpful links

1. Recognition of the qualification (ENIC / NARIC)
2. Long-term visa (Police and Border Guard Board)
3. Temporary residence permit for studying (Police and Border Guard Board)
4. Migration Advisors (Police and Border Guard Board)

For further information or questions please contact our Admissions Specialist at or find us on Facebook!