How to apply?
In order to apply for the Assistant Pharmacist curriculum, you are required to use the Study Admission Information System SAIS (for candidates who have an Estonian identification code) or our online form (for candidates who do not have an Estonian identification code) at the following web address: (will follow soon). We do not accept any applications via e-mail.
Required documents for applying to Assistant Pharmacist curriculum
1. Identity card (ID-card) or passport
2. Certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent (certified at the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre, if the certificate has been obtained abroad)
3. Certificate of proficiency in English at least at the B2 level. Acceptable language certificates:
- Cambridge language test
- IELTS language test
- TOEFL language test
- Innove Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced
1. Specialty Test covering Botany, Chemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology. The specialty test is in written form with multiple choice and short answer questions.
2. Admission interview. In the interview, the following criteria will be assessed: vocational motivation, preparedness to study, knowledge of the profession, ability to express oneself in English, communication skills.
The test and interview will be conducted both on the College premises (address: Kännu 67, Tallinn, Estonia) and via Skype.
Application and tuition fee
- The application fee is 50€, which is non-refundable. If the candidate proves admissible, the tuition fee will be less by 50€ in the first year of studies.
- The tuition fee is 2700€ per semester (5400€ per year).
The application fee invoice will be sent via e-mail after we have received the candidate's application within a few working days.
Recognition of prior learning
Students can transfer their studies to Tallinn Health Care College. Learn more about the process HERE.
More information will follow soon.
- +372 671 1734