Dear incoming students!
We are collecting videos from our Erasmus+ exchange students about their experiences abroad, which may give some ideas why to choose our college as your Erasmus+ destination.
Video competition 2020
Who can participate in the competition?
All students, who are currently studying at the Tallinn Health Care College and are or have been studying on having a traineeship abroad in the frames of Erasmus+ programme, are welcome to participate. All our previous and current Erasmus+ incoming students are also warmly welcome to participate.
Aim of the competition
We are looking forward to videos that explain what has Erasmus+ exchange period given to you as a person and a future professional. We evaluate the content, creativity and technical realization of the video. The aim of the competition is to find informative and creative videos that can be used for promoting Erasmus+ programme, encouraging students to participate in the Erasmus+ programme and mediating studentsʾ experiences on the homepage of the Tallinn Health Care College, in the frames of different presentations and other mediums.
- Content of the video – the video expresses clearly, how has Erasmus+ exchange studies or traineeship supported your professional and individual development
- Creativity and artistic value of the video
- Technical realization of the video
The prize fund of 600 eur is provided by Erasmus+ OS fund and will be divided between the authors of the best videos.
14 June 2020 – deadline for sending the video
17 June 2020 – announcing the winners
Ulvi Kõrgemaa, academic vice rector
Grete Sõõru, head of international relations
Mariya Tyutina, international project manager
- Length of the video : 1 to 5 minutes
- Please provide the following information in the video: your name, field of study, name of your sending institution, country
- Please indicate the name of the competition in the beginning of the video and the year and name of the author in the end of the video.
- Technical parameters:
Resolution: at least 1280 x 720 pixels, recommended 1920 x 1080 pixels
Frame rate: at least 25
Format: AVI or MP4
- For filming you can use handy equipment, such as mobile phone, photo camera or video camera. For technical help and guidance you may turn to Mr Andrei Pugatšov at the IT-office (andrei.pugatsov @ttk.ee, phone +372 6 711 708)
- Please upload the video to Youtube. Please send the link of the video to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14 June 2020. Please add your name and field of study to the e-mail.
- By sending the video the author confirms that she/he has all the copyrights and other rights concerning the video (incl. prmission from the people showed in the video).
- Tallinn Health Care College may use the videos or parts of the videos without the confirmation of the author both in Estonia and abroad without paying any extra fees.
- Tallinn Health Care College has the right to remove videos from competition, which content and technical realizations are not in correspondence to the rules of the competition.
- Results of the competition will be published on 17 June 2020 on the Tallinn Health Care College website and Facebook. The winners will be informed via e-mail.
Videos from previous competitions: