Tallinn Health Care College lunch restaurant is closed until 30.01.2021
Tallinn Health Care College atrium cafeteria is open.
Baltic Restaurants Estonia AS is the largest food service company in Estonia and is part of the Baltic Restaurants Group.
We started our business in 1993. In Estonia we employ over 500 people and we serve 133 catering establishments – general education schools, kindergardens, universities, office buildings and staff restaurants. We provide school catering services under the brand name Daily.
Services that we proved at Tallinn Health Care College Daily restaurant:
- We do NOT use
- Flavour enhancers and salt containing spices
- Ready-to-eat powders – e.g. sauce powders, broth powders etc.
- Liquid concentrates- soups, broths and sauces. All broths are made with natural raw ingredients.
NB! Please ask your service provides about allergens!
Reminder for first year students:
- In the lunch restaurant we provide free water next to your meal. Flavoured water is intended for on-site consumption only! Do not take it with you in a bottle.
- With every meal we offer free salad, sour cream and bread on the side.
- When you take coffee from the automatic coffee machine, one button push equals one cup of coffee. If you push the button two times you also have to pay for two cups of coffee.
For more information please contact:
Daily lunch restaurants Manager
Tallinn Health Care College Cafeteria
Baltic Restaurants Estonia AS
+372 53 005 262