Catalogs and Databases
ESTER - Tallinn Health Care College Library catalogue
EBSCO database - access within-school building on IP-basis and externally by VPN connection. Or ask the librarian for username and password.
Web of Science is a reference database that contains citations of journal articles as well as databases of conference materials and books. Access within-school building on IP-basis and externally by VPN connection.
EndNote is a reference management software package, used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays, reports, articles, etc.
The software enables:
• import references to EndNote and create a personal database;
• insert citations from the database to your document while writing;
• automatically create a bibliography on the added references using a preferred style.
Tallinn Health Care College has purchased an access to the software package EndNote 20.
College staff is required to contact the IT-department in order to access the EndNote Desktop software and install it in their computer.
College students will find instructions on how to access the software in their Moodle account dashboard.
EndNote is available as a Desktop or online version (start with creating a user account) - EndNote Online.
Access is IP-based and via a VPN connection.
Health and medicine related databases:
- BioMed Central
- Clinical Evidence
- DOAJ - The Directory of Open Access Journals
- European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Open Access Journals
- PubMed Clinical Queries
- The Medical Letter
- The R2 Digital Library
- WHO/Europe - Data and Publications
COVID-19 Information Portal (Powered by EBSCO)