INEC - Increasing Ethical Competence in Midwifery Education and Practice
The wider aim of INEC is to provide midwifery students with a strong ethical competence. Development of ethical competence can be supported by refresher courses and mentoring system. The more narrow aim of the project is to develop an educational model for supporting the development of ethical competence of midwifery students and midwives in the frames of cooperation between higher education institutions and hospitals.
Please find more information about the project here.
- Turku University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Turku University Hospital, Finland
- East-Tallinn Central Hospital, Estonia
- Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia
- Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland