Project "Conscious Choice" 01-05.2006
Project CONSCIOUS CHOICE
The project was initiated by Mainor College in co- operation with the Tallinn College of Engineering, Estonian Maritime Academy, Viljandi Culture Academy, Tallinn Medical School, Tartu Art College and Tartu Aviation College.
The aims of the project:
• The main idea of the joint project KNOWLEDGEABLE CHOICE of applied higher educational institutions was to give the gymnasium pupils an overview of applied higher education and its content as well as to inform them about offered specialities.
• To encourage young people to prepare themselves for the selection of speciality early enough.
• To improve the reputation and quality of applied higher education.
• To start the development of applied higher education through the co- operation projects between applied higher educational institutions.
15. February 2006 Rapla county
21. February 2006 East- Virumaa
27. February 2006 Lääne county
2. March 2006 West-Virumaa
7. March 2006 Järva county
9. March 2006 Tartu county
14. March 2006 Viljandi county
17. March 2006 Jõgeva county
30. - 31. March 2006 Põlva-, Võru- and Valga county
6. - 7. April 2006 Harju county
Tallinn Health College project coordinators are lecturers Õilme Siimer and Marika Merits, of students are participating Silja Madison, Kärt Roosioja, Marek Leppik, Kaire Laks, Gerli Tedre, Kristiina Nummu, Triin Koitme, Kaisi Viirsalu, Tatjana Šahmatkina, Elionora Zolina, Jekaterina Mohhova, Marika Madisson, Siiri Sinimäe, Anne- Mari Vetsi, Tiina Koidu, Kerli Tuul, Rita Miller, Külli Varik, Helle Saad, Eva Kaidla, Moonika Põder, Elen Nikker, Aleksandra Panasenko, Natalja Bojašova, Heiki Porve.